Quarter of a Free Range Gloucester Old Spot Meat Box
Bramblebee have put together this bargain of a deal Quarter of Free Range Gloucester Old Spot Pig
- 2 packs of sausages,
- 1 x 300g dry cured bacon,
- 500g belly slices in chinese sauce,
- 500g plain belly slices,
- 500g diced pork,
- 500g stir fry pork strips,
- 500g stir fry pork strips in chinese sauce,
- 6 x thick pork chops,
- 2 x large pork shoulder steaks,
- 2kg pork crackling joint,
- 4 baby ribs in bbq sauce.
Paul at Bramblebee Farm breeds Old Spot pigs and they are all raised outdoors for their entire lives in family groups, truly free range pork. It’s a small friendly herd just a dozen or so sows and 1 or 2 boars. These slow-growing free range Gloucester Old Spots thrive on low protein feed and homegrown vegetables that otherwise would be wasted, enjoying a happy outdoor life for nearly 12 months longer than a commercial pig. Bramblebee Farm Old Spot Pork is tasty and a great representation of how pork used to taste, full of mouth-watering flavours.