Whisky Lovers Letter Box Hamper
Beautifully wrapped in traditional parcel paper, with twine and ink stamps, this special edition hamper includes two of the best single malts made in Scotland - Macallan and Jura - as well as shortbread, biscuits and sweet and salted nuts.
The letter box gift hamper contains:
- A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message.
- Jura Single Malt Whisky. Aged for 10 years in Bourbon casks, for a sweet mellow taste with hints of soft liqourice, caramel, oak and honey. 50ml glass bottle.
- Cracking Nuts, deliciously hand roasted Cashews, Almonds and Peanuts, with vanilla, sugar and fair-trade Himalayan sea salt. 50g.
- Macallan single malt whisky, distilled overlooking the river Spey in the Scottish Highlands, matured in sherry oak casks from Jerez, Spain. 50ml.
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh stem ginger shortbread, handmade in Scotland using a traditional recipe, with warming stem ginger and a light crisp texture. Twin pack.
- The Famous Moore's Biscuiteers Walnut Crunch biscuit rounds, baked with the same recipe since the 1860s and topped with sugar. Twin pack.
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh original shortbread, handmade in Scotland using a traditional recipe, with a delicious buttery flavour. Twin pack.