Virtual Wine Tasting Experience
Veeno's Virtual Wine Tasting Experience is the ultimate way to stay connected with your friends, family, colleagues or clients in the comfort of your home via zoom or video link. The perfect zoom experience for lovers of food & drink. (minimum order of 5 people)
Veeno's fantastic hosts will guide you through a selection of award-winning wines and incredible Italian foods perfectly paired with each wine. Veeno's wines come from Caruso & Minini, Veeno's family vineyard in Sicily where Great-Grandfather Antonio planted the first vines in the XIX century, and they are still looking after the process from the planting of the grapevines all the way through to the glass in your hand.
The way the virtual experience works:
- Order the number of wine tasting experiences required (minimum order of 5)
- The price is per person, so each person will taste 4 family wines (x 250ml, yes that's a litre of wine each so there is ample left over for the next day too!) and plenty of delicious antipasti treats to complement each wine
- Price includes UK mainland delivery
- Price includes half hour tasting experience session via zoom or video meeting with a fantastic Veeno host
- Event time is subject to availability, please email email@example.com with a couple of prefered times. Once Event time is arranged a meeting link will be sent to all recipients.
- Put one delivery address in at checkout and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the delivery addresses, emails and phone numbers of all other experience recipients.
*Vegetarian option is available upon request.
This Experience Contains:
4 x Family wines (250ml each):
Zibibbo: Smooth to the palate, this wine offers a wide shade of perfumes that range from spices to floral and fruits.
Bio Grillo: Grillo vines are the flagship of our varieties. For this wine, we have chosen the highest hill in order to exalt its freshness and flavour. We put it into tonneaux to trap its body giving it a delicate note of oak and acacia. Such good care for a wine symbol of western Sicily. Intensity and elegance are the perfect mixes of this wine. Wide bouquet with a natural delicacy.
Frappato: This blend reaches perfect equilibrium between the notable tannins of the Nerello Mascalese and the low tannins content of Frappato. Light refreshing wine with a full bouquet. Notes of spices and wildberries. Notable acidity.
Perricone: For decades the Perricone, or the so-called pignatello, had been the undisputed leader of the red grapes in western Sicily. A careful vinification has transformed the prickly character into a incomparable personality: a one of a kind wine. Rich with red fruits, mixed with notes of liquorice, a typical expression of the relationship between the variety and its land. Wine of great power and harmony while expressing, at the same time, a fresh and lively character.
2 x Meats:
Salame Milano – A favourite in every Italian kitchen. It is fine-grained, tender and full of flavour. Only the best quality pork and aromatic herbs are used. Salame Milano is prepared following the traditional recipe handed down over generations. 100g
Speck – Is a cured, lightly smoked ham. It's well-marbled with a highly elastic texture and deep flavour. It's typically made in South Tyrol, a province in northeast of Italy known for its snow-capped Dolomite mountains. 100g
2 x Cheeses:
Pecorino Piccante – The flavour of the cheese is very tasty and has a delicate and slightly spicy aroma. 100g (spicy)
Montasio – Is a creamy unpasteurised cow's milk cheese, originating from Friuli Venezia Giulia. It was originally a monastery cheese, but today is produced only in this specific region of Italy, following age-old traditional methods. It is aged about 4-6 months and it has an inedible rind. 100g
* All deliveries are packaged in a special chilled box
* Products may change due to availability but alternatives will be delicious and of equal or greater value